Public Records Request
School district records, relating to the conduct of operations and functions of the District that have been prepared, owned, used, or retained by the District in any format are, in fact, public records to which members of the public may request access consistent with Mead School District Policy and Procedure 4040.
Quick Links for Frequently Requested Records
- Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Recordings
- Collective Bargaining Agreements, MOUs, LOAs
- Local Levy Information
- Salary Schedules
- Student Transcript and Diploma Requests
- Mead High School
- Mt. Spokane High School
- M.E.A.D & Riverpoint Academy (please contact Student and Family Services at 509-465-6008)
The District recommends using its online Public Records Request Form when submitting a request for records. However, any person wishing to inspect or copy public records of the District may make the request in person during the District’s normal office hours, or in writing by letter, fax, or email addressed to the Public Records Officer and including the following information:
- Name, address, telephone number & email address of requestor;
- Identification of the public records adequate for the Public Records Officer or designee to locate the records; and
- The date the request is submitted to the District.
- Please Note: Requests submitted after 4:00 pm will be considered as received on the following business day.
For a Public Records Request please contact:
Mead School District
2323 E Farwell Rd
Mead, WA 99021
Phone: (509) 465-6000