Crisis Resource Contacts
Report a Concern
Quickly, easily, and anonymously report safety concerns to school officials 24/7/365 here.
Experiencing a crisis? Please contact one of the following:
- For suicide crisis:
988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: July 16 marks our country’s transition to 988 as the easy-to-remember number to reach the existing National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Lifeline) and an unprecedented opportunity to expand and strengthen crisis care nationwide. As we approach this transition, we encourage you to visit SAMHSA’s 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline webpage to learn more.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Dial 988 OR call 1-800-273-8255 OR visit on the web here
- For LOCAL suicide crisis: 24/7 Crisis Line: 1 (877) 266-1818 or visit on the web here
- For suicide, mental health or substance use Crisis Text Line (Recommended for Youth): Text START to 741-741
- For mental health, counseling, substance use, depression, anxiety crisis:
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1 (800)-622-HELP (4357) or visit on the web here
- For substance abuse crisis: Call 844 289-4479 or visit on the web here
- For eating disorder crisis: Call or Text (800) 931-2237, or visit on the web here