What Can I Do in the Parent/Guardian Portal?
Select a student from the tabs at the top of the left menu.
The options in that left menu pertain to the selected student (the name in white).
- View grades, assignments (secondary) or standards grades (elementary) or the grade history for a secondary student.
- Check out your student’s attendance history.
- Set up email notifications concerning grades (secondary) or attendance from PowerSchool.
- Review comments teachers have added regarding your student’ learning and school experience.
- If your school uses it, review the School Bulletin for the day.
- If your school permits it, see your student’s requests for next year classes or the classes themselves, once they are finalized.
- See a grid with your students current classes.
- Get your school’s address, phone or fax.
- Change your password or add another student to your account
- Update your student’s demographic information online via InfoSnap
- View past messages, designate to which email address or phone number you want types of messages sent and set up to receive SMS text messages
- Anytime, add medical information about your child, get notifications from the nurse about healthroom visits or medication administration and inventory or update emergency contacts.