Areas identified for study and consideration:
- Determine classes to be offered (ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, PE/Health, Electives, STEM, Special Education).
- Identify support materials and training needed to maximize curriculum delivery and student learning.
- Determine/identify a consistent, viable and guaranteed curriculum that will be available at each middle school building.
- Identify what classes will be offered at each grade level.
- Recommend the most appropriate Special Education delivery model.
- Recommend those classes that allow acceleration and those classes that are exclusionary.
- Recommend classes that qualify for high school credit.
- Recommend additional academic & behavioral supports.
- Identify needed collegial and department collaboration time.