Areas identified for study and consideration:
- Analyze current middle school technology, library/media centers and STEM curriculum to determine what additional resources are needed to provide maximum opportunities for 6th graders.
- Investigate what works well at other schools and school districts who currently operate using a 6-8 grade middle school model.
- Determine how to best use available technology.
- Determine how to best support and expand STEM curriculum.
- Recommend changes/improvements for student access to library/media centers.
- Recommend changes/improvements in technology support.
- Recommend additional STEM classes.