Printable copy of directions.
- Login to your library account
- Search or browse for a title.
- Click the Hold link in the lower right corner
- A pop up window will tell you that your request has been received.
- If the popup says your hold is ready, pick up before the date given. Note: Due to Covid procedures, holds may be delivered to your classroom - no pick-up necessary. Check with your library staff for current procedures.
Check the status of a hold
From the Destiny Discover header, select and then Holds or My Stuff > Holds (look for 3 stacked lines in the upper left corner) to see all of your resources on hold. From this page, you can also:
- Open and/or check out a Follett eBook that is ready.
- Remove a hold that is not ready.
- Open the Title Details by selecting a title or cover image.
Classic View (Library Staff)
To hold copies for yourself, you need to be logged into Destiny. Students use their network login. Staff and parents will need to see library to obtain a login.
- Select Catalog > Library Search > Basic sub-tab.
- If you are looking for a specific material type, such as Book, select it from the Material Type drop-down.
- Enter your search term in the Find field.
- To perform the search, click the type of search you want to do.
- On the Search Results page, click the title of item you want to request.
- On the Title Details page, click Hold It.