We partner with a company called CareDox
to manage and provide access to real-time student health information to parents and appropriate school staff members. CareDox is a leading student health information platform used by hundreds of schools across the country. It adheres rigorously to both FERPA and HIPAA regulations to ensure the confidentiality and security of your student’s health information.
CareDox provides us with the following benefits:
- Automates the collection of immunization data and sends notifications of missing or soon-to- be-due immunizations
- Remembers information from year to year and auto-populates information to avoid redundant entry
- Sends notifications of your child’s medication inventory levels, screenings and health room visits
- Makes crucial information regarding important student health issues and alerts available to teachers and office staff
- Gives you mobile access to your child’s immunization and health information anytime anywhere.
We hope to have a broader response to the request that all parents update the information in CareDox annually and new parents input their students initial health information. For more information about CareDox read the CareDox Frequently Asked Questions