CareDox has changed its name to SchoolCare. Though the name has changed, the company offers the same quality service as we have come to expect. We partner with SchoolCare to manage and provide access to real-time student health information to parents and appropriate school staff members. SchoolCare is a leading student health information platform used by hundreds of schools across the country. It adheres rigorously to both FERPA and HIPAA regulations to ensure the confidentiality and security of your student’s health information.
SchoolCare provides us with the following benefits:
- Automates the collection of immunization data and sends notifications of missing or soon-to- be-due immunizations
- Remembers information from year to year and auto-populates information to avoid redundant entry
- Sends notifications of your child’s medication inventory levels, screenings and health room visits
- Makes crucial information regarding important student health issues and alerts available to teachers and office staff
- Gives you mobile access to your child’s immunization and health information anytime anywhere.
The company is still working on changing over all of their resource material to the new logo. The documents online still have the CareDox logo. It is the same system. For more information about CareDox/SchoolCare read the CareDox - Parents Frequently Asked Questions
Click on CareDox_Mead_Parent_Guide.pdf
for more information about completing your digital enrollment.