CareDox Parent Guide for Mead School District
The following outlines how to complete the digital health enrollment in CareDox for your student. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions. If you are registering from a school Kiosk machine email support will not be available unless you can send and receive email on your phone. School office staff or the nurse should be able to help.
- Log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal (meadschools.powerschool.com/public) and click on the CareDox link in the left Navigation menu to be taken directly your family’s CareDox account Welcome Page, without further login.
- Click on the name of the student whose health enrollment you wish to complete, then on the Enrollments tab to be taken to the enrollment start page. If a child is missing, email email@example.com and include the child’s name, grade and school.
- Click “Start Enrollment” to begin the quick process. The first page of the digital form will display.
- Move through the boxes and fill in your information and click "Save & Next" at the bottom of each section to proceed. A check mark signals the completed and saved section on the left side of the page.
- If your child has a life threatening allergy or condition, you will need to produce a Health Care Plan. You may download the appropriate form and upload it to CareDox when it is complete and has been signed by your doctor.
- There are a few ways you can upload the form to CareDox. You can upload a scanned PDF or Word Document saved on your computer OR snap photos of the form and upload the photos using your mobile device.
After you have completed all sections, go to the Medical Authorization section to finish the enrollment!
- A correct submission will give produce a congratulations notice with a message the school your child attends will be in touch after they review your information.