There are two ways to begin registration: online or via hard copy.
Please note: your registration is not finalized until all steps have been completed. For Non-Resident Enrollees, forms will be available beginning June 1st.
- Enter your email address and a password to create a registration account OR log in, if you have already created an account. Complete each page.
- After you submit your student’s enrollment, school staff must verify your address, school and other items. When your student has been approved his/her information will be forwarded to our electronic health information system, SchoolCare. You will receive an email from SchoolCare (formerly CareDox) shortly thereafter, containing a link to your student's record. Please follow that link and enter all appropriate health and emergency contact details. Don't forget to designate at least one emergency contact who can pick up your child and to sign the SchoolCare medical authorization section.
Health information entry is a required step . Thank you for taking the time to provide up-to-date health information about your child using this program.
- Your final step, if you did not upload them during the registration process, is to take your child’s immunization dates, proofs of residence and any other indicated forms to your school office. From July 6-August 20, please mail hard copy forms to the school at the address listed below. School staff will review forms weekly during the summer.
All students must have an original signed copy of the completed “Certificate of Immunization Status” form on file in the school office before school starts.
Mead Learning Options (formerly MEPP)
Visit www.mead354.org/MLO for more information about the following non-traditional programs:
- Engine K5 Mead Virtual Program Elementary (K-5)
- Mead Virtual Program Secondary (6-12)
- North Star School (K-12)
- Five Mile Prairie Elementary (K-5)
- Five Mile Prairie Secondary (6-12)
- Mead Outdoor School (1-8)
To express your interest and begin the application process for one of these programs: click here.
Questions, please email MLO@mead354.org
Registration Hours: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. (Elementary) and 7:30 am to 3:00 (Secondary) during the school year. The Mead School District offers two different preschool options for children who qualify. Our Developmental Preschool is open to students whose physical or cognitive needs qualify them for special education services. Our Early Childhood Education Assistance Program (ECEAP) is a no-cost option for income-eligible children. To find out if either of these programs are right for your child, click here for more information on each preschool program.