Your Online Food Service Account
ATTENTION: Your student's meal account balance can now be viewed via the online payment service. Log into your student's account. Click on your student's name. Balance will be displayed. Select view to see your student's meal account history.
Meal Payment login instructions are listed below.
Mead Schools uses Meal Payments to provide families an easy, secure way to make payments on your child's food service account. Pay by credit or debit card online by following the "Easy Directions" below. For questions about the login username, please contact your child's school. For questions about Meal Payments please call Annie Bryceson, 465-6022, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on school days only.
- Login to www.mead354.org.
- Click on OUR DISTRICT dropdown menu and select Quick Links. Click on Online Payment.
- At the login window, enter PowerSchool Username for your student as the Student Username. In the Last Name field enter the last name for the student.
- From the View Student list click on your child's name.
- Go to Shop. Click on Products at student's school. Click on Food Service to open payment screen.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit in the price box and click the Add button.
- At the next window confirm the information you have added and if it is correct choose checkout.
- Enter the appropriate billing information.
- Select Submit Credit Card Transaction.
Please only click 'Submit' once, or your payment may be sent again.
* Please note that the school district does not save your credit card data. This is to ensure the security of your payment information.