All Library Purchases and Program Coordinator:
Program Coordinator: The District Librarian is responsible for the ongoing development of the Mead School District Library Program including all library material purchases, cataloging, staff development, and coordinating the modernization of the Mead school libraries.
- Checkout/Overdue: The Library Para handles material check-out, library fines, and day-to-day operations in the library.
- Instruction: The Library Information Technology Specialist is the teacher-librarian responsible for teaching students critical thinking skills related to research, locating and evaluating information, as well as supporting students and staff with district curriculum initiatives and programs.
- Library Para-Educator: Mary Lawson 509-465-6614
- Library Information Technology Specialist: Joy Miller 509-465-6614
- Mountainside: Library Para-Educator: Carrie Webbenhurst 509-465-7416
- Northwood: Library Para-Educator: Cathy Young 509-465-7514
- 6th Grade Center: Library Para-Educator: Bre Hinton