The evening included fun food samples prepared by ProStart students, as well as displays of student work in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
We want to specifically thank the following local businesses who also contributed to the success of this year's STEM Night. Many of these organizations also graciously volunteer their time to serve on Mead School District CTE Advisory Boards:
- Spokane Community Colleges
- Paw Print Genetics
- NAC Architecture
- Ch2m Engineering
- Spokane County/Waste Water Department
- McKinstry Co. Engineering
- Coffman Engineers
- Dr. Bret Johnson, Orthodontist
- Mobius Science Center
- Providence Health Services
- Kim Stellflug, Hilton Garden Inn, Food & Beverage Director
- Eastern Washington University
This annual event is organized by Doug Edmonson (CTE Director) with help from Mead School District CTE teachers.