2021 Mead and Mt. Spokane High School Graduation Ceremonies
Location: Union Stadium - 12509 N Market St, Mead, WA 99021
Date: June 18, 2021
Times: Mead HS at 5 p.m. (Doors open at 4 p.m.) & Mt. Spokane HS at 8 p.m. (Doors open at 7:20 p.m.)
Spectators: Up to six (6) General Seating tickets available per graduate for anyone plus up to two (2) Overflow Area tickets for vaccinated spectators only
Watch Live on TV/Web Stream: Ceremony broadcast on SWX over-the-air and online
And here’s a quick tutorial on how to register for tickets once you are at the ticket link above:
- Create an account by clicking “Sign Up”
- Have your graduating senior’s five-digit Student ID# ready
- Click “Have a Passcode?”
- Type in your graduating senior’s five-digit Student ID# and click “Apply”
- On the right-hand side click the + to request up to six general seating tickets and click “Checkout”
- Review request for general seating, provide any missing information and click “Submit”
- To request two additional seats in the Vaccinated-Only section, repeat the process using “VACCINE” as the passcode instead of the Student ID#.
- All spectators will enter through the East Entrance to Union Stadium.
- Bags will be checked at the entrance, please use a clear bag if possible or bring no bag to be able to skip the bag check line.
- Please have your tickets ready for scanning either in hard copy or on your mobile device. Ticket scanners will work with you to check you in if no ticket is readily available.
- Family units are required to sit together in general seating areas, physically distanced from others not in your family unit.
- Spectators are asked to wear masks in general seating areas. Disposable masks will be available at entrances for anyone that doesn’t have one.
- For the “Overflow-Vaccinated Only Section”, we are required by the Washington Department of Health to see documentation of vaccination with either a vaccination card or digital photo/screenshot of your vaccination card.
- Also for the Vaccinated-Only Section, children 5-15 are required by the Washington Department of Health to have documentation of a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours. Children under 5 do not need a negative test.
- Graduates will park in the Fire Department lot on the north side of Farwell Rd.