For students in remote at-home learning or Edgenuity:
- All students who are learning remotely from home qualify for seven-day meal kits
- For remote at-home students, whether they are already picking up meal kits or have recently switched to at-home learning, meal kit sign-up is required by calling 465-6100
- Dates and times for meal kit pickup are changing with the recent instructional changes, call Nutrition Services for information
For students returning to full-time IN-PERSON instruction:
- Breakfast and Lunch at school are free and no sign-up is necessary
- No longer qualify for meal kit pickup
Call Nutrition Services at (509) 465-6100 with any questions.