Attached is the Fall 2020 Boundary Change Recommendation presented by the Boundary Review Committee on November 18 at a Regular School Board Meeting and again on November 20 to the community at Northwood Middle School.
The presented plan takes into account the opening of Creekside Elementary and Highland Middle School in the Fall of 2020, followed by the opening of a 10th elementary school (located on Five Mile Prairie) in the Fall of 2021.
Please note the following small group community feedback and Q&A opportunities:
- December 2 - Evergreen Elementary (215 W. Eddy) - 6:30 pm
- December 3 - Farwell Elementary (13005 N. Crestline) - 6:30 pm
- December 4 - Prairie View Elementary (2606 W. Johannsen Rd.) - 6:30 pm
- December 5 - Meadow Ridge Elementary (15601 N. Freya) - 6:30 pm
- December 9 - Brentwood Elementary (406 W. Regina) - 6:30 pm
- December 10 - Shiloh Hills Elementary (505 E. Stonewall) - 6:30 pm
- December 11 - Colbert Elementary (4526 E. Greenbluff) - 6:30 pm
- December 12 - Midway Elementary (821 E. Midway Rd.) - 6:30 pm
A link to share online feedback on the proposed Boundary Change is provided below.
The Boundary Review Committee will present their Final Boundary Change Recommendation to the school board as an action item on December 19 at a Special Board Meeting. Time/Place TBD.
Questions? Please call 509-465-6014 or email email@example.com.