GSL Sports Passes - Click here to purchase
- Purchasing a GSL Sports Pass can make things easier at the gate and save you money! A GSL Sports Pass gets you into all sixteen GSL schools' regular-season events, including football, volleyball, girls & boys soccer, girls & boys basketball, gymnastics & wrestling.
- Sports Pass Advantages: Save big compared to buying full-priced tickets, which are now $10 for an adult at the gate! Kids (younger than high school) attend FREE when accompanied by an adult passholder!
- Passes are just $97 for an Adult or $190 for a Family Pass
- Family Pass grants admission to two adults and kids with you.
- The GSL Sports Pass does not include admission to District 8 regional Playoffs, State, or tiebreakers. Schools of the GSL: Central Valley, Clarkston, Cheney, East Valley, Ferris, Gonzaga Prep, Lewis & Clark, Mead, Mt. Spokane, North Central, Pullman, Ridgeline, Rogers, Shadle Park, University, and West Valley.
Single-event tickets for all Varsity Volleyball, Football and Soccer games can be purchased at the gate at the prices below. Online Ticketing may soon be available.
- Student Tickets (School-Aged Children) are still $5.
- Students who purchase a Mead ASB Card ($50) will be admitted with their Cards.
- Seniors are $5.
- Adult Ticket Prices are $10.