12509 N Market • Mead WA 99021 • Telephone (509) 465-6107 • Fax (509) 465-6120
The Mead School District provides transportation to students attending grades PK-12. More than seventy routes serve the district’s thirteen schools within its 165 sq. mile boundary. School bus stops are available for students living more than one mile walking distance from their home school.
Attention Mead Parents:
Our bus routes & bus stops can change from year to year based on enrollment.
Where's My Bus Stop?
Please have your student at the bus stop at least five minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time. Students must have a bus pass, issued by the school, to ride a bus home with another student.
Lost or Found Something?
Items will be held on the bus for one day then returned to the school. The Transportation Office does not have a "Lost & Found" collection on site.
Snow Route Today?
Please click the Snow Route link below for daily updates during the winter season:
Parents, please review our Student Safety Tips :
• Be alert to traffic. Check both ways for cars before stepping off the bus.
• Make eye contact with the bus driver, and wait for a signal before crossing the street to enter the bus.
• Walk in front of the bus; never walk behind the bus to cross the street.
• While waiting for the bus, stay in a safe place away from the street.
• Before leaving the sidewalk, look for the flashing red lights.
• Never go near or under the bus to retrieve something you have dropped.
• Smile at your bus driver! He/she will love it!