PowerSchool Apps for Students and Parents
If you have an iPad, iPhone or Android phone you can download the free PowerSchool Apps for Parents and Students from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Once you have the app downloaded, go to Server Settings and enter the following information:
Server Address*: meadschools.powerschool.com
Port Number*: 443
SSL Enabled: On
Do not click on the Search for my District option.
PowerSchool Login Support --- PowerSchool Student and Parent Sign In Link
PowerSchool Single Sign-on account creation tips:
· Please verify that you are using the Parent Username and Parent Password for your student (not the Student Username and Password) to link him or her to your account. You will need to get these credentials for each child from that child's school.
· Be sure to capitalize exactly as the username and password were provided to you by your school.
· Create your account with just one of your children. Once the account is created it is much easier to add your other children from inside the portal.
· Click the Parent Portal Single Sign-on Basic Setup link below for additional instructions and screenshots.
· If you are still having difficulty, contact the administrative assistant at your student's school.
You can access with one login our exciting new communication tools:
|CareDox, a secure, confidential location for storing and managing student health, medication and immunization information allows parents to update health information directly and receive electronic notifications from the school nurse.
SchoolMessenger's Contact Manager gives parents the power to designate which number(s) and email address(es) receive which types of messages and whether SMS text messaging is requested. This tool also displays a summary of recent messages, allowing review of individual ones.